Pass plus. Automatic driving at the next level
Pass Plus is a training scheme for new drivers. It's much more than just a few extra lessons. This specially designed course by the Driving Standards Agency (DSA), with the help of insurers and the driving instruction industry helps you:
- Gain valuable driving experience safely. you will be taught how to deal with a wide range of road and traffic situations many of which you probably won't have faced before
- Build on your existing skills and knowledge. it can take years to become a skilled driver. Pass Plus helps get you there by speeding up the learning process under expert tuition
- Reduce your risk of being in a road crash. The course will help boost your awareness of all kinds of hazards and help you learn how to anticipate, plan for and deal with them safely
- Save money on car insurance premiums. The amount you save will depend on the company you choose, you may even save more than you paid for the course.
- Boost your confidence. Iif you feel nervous driving on your own, the Pass Plus training can help you become more confident on the roads
- Give peace of mind to your loved ones
- Pass Plus consists of six practical modules which cover driving in town, in all weathers, on rural roads, at night, on dual carriageways and on motorways. You can take it at any time within the first 12 month of passing your test.
- There is no test at the end of it – your driving will be continually assessed and you must successfully complete all the modules in the course to an achieved or exceeded standard:
- Achieved – successfully reached the standard required for each of the competencies
- Exceeded – exceeded the required standard for each of the competencies